BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Bi-monthly Mom’s Night Out (MNO). Opportunity to get out and enjoy the company of others and share advice and experiences. Provides camaraderie and support for new, expectant, and veteran families of multiples.
- Breastfeeding Support. We have a resident La Leche League Leader who specializes in helping mothers who are nursing multiples.
- Nursing pillow loan program. Nursing moms can borrow a twin nursing pillow from the group and return in when the pillow is no longer needed.
- Access to private COFM Facebook group page. Great forum for asking questions and for selling/buying infant and kid gear.
- Preemie clothes closet. Members donate their lightly used preemie clothes for new parents to use when their little ones arrive.
- Lending library of parenting books.
- Quarterly family events.
- Summer park rotation. Meet other families of multiples at a different park each week throughout the summer. Visit with other parents while your kids play.
- Business Listings. A way for members of COFM to promote their businesses within the group for free.
EXPECTATIONS OF MEMBERSHIP:
- We encourage members to participate in at least one activity per year.
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please email COFMmoms (at) gmail (dot) com and let us know about yourself.